Help! My Joints are Stiff
Animals have always self-treated by consuming plants and herbs as medicine. Today, working with Medical Herbalists, Holistic Veterinarians and pet Nutrition Experts, Granville Island Pet Treatery’s unique Nutra Supplement Bites perfectly replicate nature to promote good health across a range of the many common dog health issues. These therapeutic treats have been scientifically developed, and are supported by research and documented clinical cases that demonstrate the positive role herbs play in the health of animals.
Natural dog supplement bites. Proven by science.
HELP, MY JOINTS ARE STIFF
Turmeric, Horsetail, Marigold, Alfalfa, Flax Seeds, Spirulina & Rose Hip
These Nutra Supplement Bites™ promotes joint, bone, cartilage and connective tissue health. May also be an anti-Inflammatory and provide stress support.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) has anti-inflammatory properties which is important for helping with pain, injury and chronic joint disease. A natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains a vast array of compounds that heal bone and connective tissue attributed to its silicon content.
Marigold (Calendula officinalis) promotes pain relief. Anti-inflammatory while assisting with the removal of lymphatic wastes (something that builds up in joint pain/injury/healing).
Alfalfa (Medicago officinalis) is nutritive rich for rebuilding and supporting joint health.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification, may reduce the rate of cancer and help with allergies.
Rosehip (Rosa canina) provides clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for improving joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs. Used to treat inflammation, prevent joint issues, supplement nutrition and improve performance. Contains high levels of vitamin C, an important factor in the absorption of other minerals for joint and tissue repair. Although dogs make their own vitamin C (unlike humans), stressed or injured dogs show low vitamin C and supplementation is important.
Herbs are not only picked for their individual action but also for their synergestic actions where together they improve for joint health. Horsetail and Alfalfa leaf work together to move uric acid out of the body helping to build and repair cartilage. Calendula supports digestive health and lymph movement; an important aspect needed for joint health. Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and detoxification while nutritive rich herbs alfalfa and horsetail provide the building block for repair.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Supplement Bites™ category, these healthy treats for dogs are packed with sugar-bonding glycosides that give immunity a boost, flavonoids, glycoside, vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E & K, chlorophyll, curcumin, riboflavin, niacin & calcium.
Recommended Use (Help, My Joints Are Stiff):
2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase (Help, My Joints Are Stiff):
– Break supplement bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
– Each supplement bite is made with a therapeutic dose of herbal plant material. Please follow the dosage guidelines for best results. 2 supplement bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 supplement bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 supplement bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
– Please read the cautions on the packaging.
– Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
– For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
– Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
– Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement bites.
Do not exceed recommended use. Not for long term use. Do not use in combination with steroid therapy. Not for use in animals with cardiac or kidney disease. Not for use in hypertensive animals. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals.
4 in stock